I finally resolved the running of Window-Eyes and System Access. Window-Eyes
has a numpad layout. Insert F4 is used by both System Access and Window-Eyes
to close their software. Whenever I would use this layout, I would have to
use the Window key M before I would try to run System Access. In the regular
layout of Window-Eyes, you use Control Insert F4 to close Window-Eyes. If I
use this layout, I can immediately use Control Alt S to start System Access
and no longer get the message that another screen reader is running.

Our church is testing Google Docks to share their church bulletin
electronically. At the moment, Window-Eyes 9.2.1.0 is the only screen reader
that can read these documents. It is my understanding that other screen
readers do not support this yet. You have to use Chrome software  from
Google. I do not know if System Access can read and write Google Docks
documents.

You are welcome to make any comments about this message if you feel it is
necessary. I just wanted to keep you posted about this topic.

Stanley Haupt

Phone: 610-377-6048

Email: bookw...@ptd.net <mailto:bookw...@ptd.net>

---