Hi,

From your desk top hit tab until you hear windows edge.
Then arrow right to File explorer.
Open file explorer and find my computer and open it.
If you arrow down, you should find your C drive.

Pastor Gil

-----Original Message----- From: bud schwab via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:35 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: C drive in windows 10

Hi Guys,

I hate to be so dumb, but where is the C drive in windows 10? Is that
what it boots to, if it is there's very little on it. I'm supposed to be
finding  a favorites folder there. I know windows key d takes you to the
desktop.  I guess  I have a lot to learn about windows 10.
Thanks.
--
Bud Schwab
W6ZYP

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/gilp%40embarqmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com