Hi Sue upgrading was very easy.
Cheers Michael.
-----Original Message----- From: Sue J Ward via Talk
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 2:32 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: upgrading to windows 10 using window eyes.

 Hello. I am thinking of upgrading to windows 10 using window eyes and
the tutorials have been excellent. Was wondering how many of you had
success in upgrading? I do have window eyes 9.2 on that machine along
with that a CD copy should be easy. Or should I wait til Christmas time?

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/michaelandjeanie%40aapt.net.au. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com