From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Joe Paton via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 6:19 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: window-eyes running in demonstration mode

Morning all,

I want to successfully install WE 9.0.0 from a bona fide cd, on to a windows xp
SP3 machine for a client.
When complete, WE reports that it is in demo mode and has 5 minutes to run.
I've removed the software, and re-installed. Same problem.

Trying alternative synthesisers, Dec Talk Access 32, ETI eloquence, had no
effect, and I doubted that it would.

So I installed WE 7.5.4 which runs ok.

What on earth is going on.
In all the years that I have worked with WE, I have never experienced this.

I have WE 9.0 on an office machine running xp, without problems. although it
was upgraded rather than being installed afresh.

I have seen comments on the list on WE running in demo mode, but as is the
case, paid no heed to them because it didn't effect me then, now it does.

Thanks,

Joe

--
Joe Paton <j...@vi-ability.demon.co.uk>