Hi guys,

I don't belong to the eudora list now so was wondering if somebody is a member if they could forward this to the list. I have used Eudora for years add am very fond of it, but a few weeks ago I bought a new computer which had windows 10 on it. I was unable to install eudora on it but later on heard that there were some who could still use eudora on windows 10 I am trying to use thunderbird but find it dawnting and hard to learn and would sure like to get back to eudora. If anybody has been successful with eudora on windows 10 and windoweyes 9.2 I would like to hear from you. My email is budsch...@verizon.net.
Thanks to all.
--
Bud Schwab
W6 Z Y P