Hi Joe:
When you browse through a page and you hear Window-eyes say "multiline
edit box", press the Enter key before you type in any text.  The same
is true when you press the letter e to get to the edit box.
A multiline edit box, from what I understand, is just an edit box
where you have more than one line that you can use to type text.
Kevin Huber