Hello. I thought I was upgrading to windows 10 cause I did see in the update list the upgrade to windows 10 home since I do have windows7 home premium, so I did check the box and all of the updates seemed to be installing, then after that was all done the computer did restart then the same thing happened all over again where I had to check the box to upgrade and I did accept the agreement, thought the screen would come up to choose what to keep and stuff like that what I heard on the tutorial. After that was all done it did restart so I did hear the windows 7 sound along with window eyes. Then after that was all done decided to shut all of that down for now. Has anyone experienced this? What should I do? Should I just download the media Creation tool to get the process complete?
Meet the Graviteers: Ezekiel Victor
My name is Zeke! I find it hard to pick favorites because I get sick of too
much of one thing.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5612bba9f40b43ba913f0st03vuc