Hello,

My employer is going to a new financial management package starting November
1st.  I am trying to access many parts of the interface, but there seems to be
areas that are unaccessible.  I have tried IE11 and Firefox and both share the
same results.  How do I perform an analysis of the pages to figure out what, if
anything, I can modify.  For example, there are many fields that have an
elypsis to click on, that will bring up a drop down list.  I have tried to use
alt + down arrow and that doesn't work.  I am also unable to find where these
elypsis are located on the screen.  There are other issues, like, unlabeled
buttons and unreadable edit boxes.  Any suggestions on how to start modifying
this web app?  I only have limited sighted help.

Just for reference, the software is called Munis by Taylor Technologies.  Munis
is a governmental financial management software package.  I am using Windows 7
pro 64 bit and WE 9.2.

Thanks,

David Ayers