I sent a message to the list last week where I indicated that I had to roll
back my windows 10 installation to windows 7 because somethings got totally
corrupted with my windows account and my desktop was empty or unusable, I
couldn't really tell with window-eyes or system access, and I had toolbars
that were getting in the way that I couldn't get to disappear, and dialogs
weren't speaking at all, and none of my changes that I could make, would
save for the next restart.  When I rolled back, I had trouble getting my
window-eyes for office copy to validate, so I uninstalled it, and
reinstalled it, and made sure that the service was set to automatic to
verify the license and that ESpeak was the synth that was running when it
first loaded, and on restarts.  I have my serial number from when I
purchased the eloquence add-on for this, but, I can't see where to enter it.
I accidently used one of my synth authorizations when I used the license
manager to activate online, thinking that would restore my serial number
before trying to mess with the office validationwindow that had popped up
when the service was running on demand.  I guess my question is two fold, is
there a way to enter this serial number manually, as this number is
registered with AISquared now, and is there a way to get back an
authorization for my eloquence speech, since One was inadvertently used?  It
allowed the authorization, even though I had the generic gweeoffice number
that all office copies of window-eyes have.  I have the synth authorization
file that I can run, but, I don't have the little file that ran to give me
the serial number in the first place.  It just didn't occur to me to save
it.  Thanks for any help you can give,

Scott

P.S. I'd call in for tech support on this, but, I'm not in a position to put
down money right now for what might amount to multiple support incidents,
and I don't necessarily think this one is going to be covered under the free
installation support.