Hello,

Win 7, and WE 9.2, still locking up way too often.   Restarting WE by
using the magic Alt Ctrl W command sometimes works, but when it does, if
I continue to use the System without shutting it down and restarting, it
might work for another 2 minutes, 3 minutes, maybe 5 minutes, before WE
goes quiet again.

A while back, someone suggested to update all Drivers.  I did attempt to
do this, but found no program that was Free, that would do this without
first installing a bunch of other garbage on my system, keeping track of
who knows what.

So I ask, does anyone know of a Commercial program that I might purchase,
that will find and update all Drivers on this system.

For now, it looks like I am forced to keep using this system, and so I
need it to work.

Mine is a system that has not gotten along with any version 9.X program.
Far too many lock ups and Freezes, and times when the system is still
working, but the Speech is gone.

Does anyone know of such a Driver Updater program that is bought, and
doesn't install a load of garbage too?

It doesn't need to be Screen Reader Friendly.  for this, I have a buddy
of mine who said he would run the program if I found one.

Thanks for any reply,

Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>