I have been using Eudora with Windows 7 successfully for years.
I don't know about Windows 10 but suspect Eudora can be used there as well.

Elizabeth

At 05:44 PM 10/12/2015, you wrote:
Eudora hasn't receive an update in many years, the program is unfortunately out of date. it's really sad because I absolutely loved it when i was using it, but the last time I could use it was in Windows xp. and today, using XP is a bad idea. So unless someone has any real ideas, I'm afraid Eudora is unusable at this point. Like I say I take no pleasure in saying that cause I loved the program lots when I was using it.