From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Reg Webb via Talk
Sent: October 16, 2015 5:52 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Re: Control+s in Winamp

Hi Manny
Thanks.  Yes, I discovered earlier today that it would work if I used
the bypass key, but control+s works in other applications, so what
function is W-E trapping in Winamp?

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 09:18:05 -1000
manny <mauima...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Reg,
> Control s still works here with no problems.
> Try   pressing insert b,
> before pressing  control s.
> If it still does not work, then check the hotkey option settings.
>
> Good Luck, Manny please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my
stand-up comedy performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it. ** **
** ** ** **http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g ** ** ** ** **
computer specifications: Window Eyes 9.2, Dell xps420 Windows 7 home
premium, with dual boot to windows 10, with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core
drivers and software updated automatically with Ninite and Driver Booster,
which sighted assistance is needed, but other than that Driver Booster is a
great program. Recommended software: Firefox, Thunderbird, Google Chrome,
Winamp, Fritz 12, Chessbase 11, MS Office 2010 security: Microsoft security
essential, Malware Bytes pro, Win Patrol, Roboform, Maintenance: C-cleaner,
Ultra Defrag
> On 10/15/2015 8:33 PM, Reg Webb via Talk wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Can anyone suggest why control+s no longer opens the "save playlist"
> > dialogue in winamp?
> > Control+j and control+o still work, so I'm completely mystified.

List archives can be found at