wow, this is so exciting.
Cant wait to go download this webinar, as i had to miss it for other comitments today, namely, spending time with the wife whom i love dearly..
..
Scott

On 10/22/2015 7:47 PM, Peter Duran via Talk wrote:
Social-Eyes served as an interim solution to access to Facebook.  But, now
the access group at Facebook is working with GW Micro developers to make
Facebook accessible directly with Window-Eyes.  We should thank the Facebook
developers and those at AI Squared for joint commitment to make Facebook and
its many features directly accessible via our favorite screen reader.

Peter Duran