Before you dismiss Nod32 latest version outright, please check with Eset. It may be that changing a few settings makes it compatible. Certainly the latest version of Eset Security Suite is compatible and very workable with Window-eyes. Eset has a longstanding policy of paying attention to blind and low vision users and good customer relations with many of us. So you may want to use them for security. They charge but not much for what you get.

Elizabeth