I have been adviced to purchase Vocalizer Express in order to get Window-Eyes
to pronounce Hebrew and Greek alphabet letters. I am not necessarily interested
in listening to the languages spoken, only the letters of occasional words
which occur in Briefs that I am reading and/or editing. Either speech or
braille display would be useful.
Thanks for any practical suggestions with which you may have had experience.

Grant
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
Phone: 650 589-6890
Email: the.g...@att.net