From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+madison_tewe=spinn....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Dave Basden via Talk
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 1:09 PM
To: Mike; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: shortcut key strokes

Ever since GW Micro rewrote Browse mode, if you press a key before a
page is loaded and your synthesizer stops reading it, the keystroke
is taken as a silence key.  The second press works.  If you wait for
things to settle down, the first press works.  I hope GW Micro fixes
this in the next release--it's really annoying.

At 10:41 AM 10/24/2015, you wrote:
>Hello Everyone
>
>Since a recent recovery of my laptop, the shortcut key strokes in
>browse mode,appear to be ignored until I repeat them.  Does anyone
>have any ideas what may be the problem?
>
>With thanks in advance
>
>Mike.

>List archives can be found at