From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+veronica.smith=aps....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Darrell Bowles via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:18 PM
To: Marc Solomon; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: word 2013 spell and gramar check

Hello Mark,
I appreciate the suggestion, but what if your error is extra spaces between
words?
I have to admit, that the context menu option did not suggest anything, but
the regular spel lcheck dialog did. I am not saying that having more than
one option is not a good idea. But, this is something that should be fixed,
so that more than one option is accessible.
For me, if it is a matter of spelling errors, I love the ability of jumping
from error to error. But grammar errors,  do not always have suggestions in
the context menu like the spelling errors do.