you click on the heading not the web page. the heading is the link.
also google is easier to use if you press shift enter on the headings to open another tab instead of enter. then when you close the tab you will be in the same position on the screen where you left off.

-----Original Message----- From: Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:01 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: firefox not clicking on links

Hey guys,

I am running firefox and we 8.4.  I have no idea how this started.  I
did a search on google.  When i am looking through my search results,
and i depress the enter key on any of the links it just sits there and
does absolutely nothing.  This is rather concerning, no errors are
coming up or anything.  Any ideas?

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com