Hi all

I just received a scanned PDF document which I tested with Virtual View. All I got in the recognized text was one line along with the "begin image" and "end image" messages. Yet the document could be read in full using the KNFB Reader iOS app on my iPhone 5s. For reasons of confidentiality I will be unable to sendthe document for analysis. But my feeling is Virtual View cannot yet handle complex PDF documents, such as those containing tables or other text formatting or styles. Just an observation.