Greetings,
Using Win7 32bit PC with WE 9.2. Recently I have not been able to attach files
to my WLM emails. I was using the alt-II , I, A commands to attach but now when
I press alt-I there is a ding and no other response. What have I done wrong? or
what am I doing wrong?
Also, I just downloaded the WLM script in the last hour. Can somebody explain
to me how to start it working?
Contrary to the old proverb, Ignorance is “not” bliss!
Cordially yours,
Grant Metcalf, A.K.A. Grandpa DOS