From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Martha Reaney via Talk
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2015 1:25 PM
To: via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: BECKY! folders

Hi.

Using Windows 10, Window Eyes 9.2,and trial copy of BECKY!

Yesterday, I was successful in retrieving email from Comcast.

Today, I composed a message and tried to send it.  It seems to be in my outbox.
When I arrow to the outbox, I hear expanded, 3 of 3, 3 items.  When I use the
tab key, I hear "no list items", when I am expecting to have the 3 items that
should be in my outbox.

Anyone know why the list of items in the outbox is not showing up?

Martha