While we're on the subject, what is the "X" button (right below the "S" button)?

On 11/6/2015 12:03 PM, Van Lant, Robin via Talk wrote:
Don,
  I know I have heard the message you are referencing, but I just tried two
searches on Duck Duck Go and am not getting the message.  If the text is
appearing at the top of the page, I don't know how you'd get rid of it.  Duck
Duck Go's whole premise is that it's a search engine that doesn't track your
movement.  So, I figured they included that text at the top of a search to
reassure you that any indication that you'd visited a particular search result
is not based on any tracking by Duck Duck Go , but rather is truly based on
your browser's history records.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+robin_van_lant=key....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Don H via Talk
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 8:48 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: WE and duck duck go

When I use duckduckgo as my search engine after each result of a search it says
Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Is there a way to get rid of
this verbage in duckduckgo results?

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic
personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from
Key
send an e-mail to mailto:dnereque...@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in
the
SUBJECT line.