From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of john riehl via Talk
Sent: November 7, 2015 9:50 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Outlook-2010 still only reading the subject of a message

Hi, List. I'm still having a problem where, when I press Enter on a message,
Windoweyes only reads the subject of a message and I can't get out of that
field. This began happening with the latest update to Outlook Enhance. The
app is working and I've rebooted several times. Is anyone else having this
issue?

This happens 98% of the time and it doesn't matter if the message is a
straight text e-mail or a message from a company like Amazon.

Thanks.

John riehl

List archives can be found at