From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Chris Skarstad via Talk
Sent: November 7, 2015 11:10 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: weird issue with browse mode

Hi guys
Like the subject line says, I'm having a weird issue with browse mode
that I've never seen before.  Whenever a web page loads, I have to turn
browse mode on,just so I can read anything in the usual way.  I have to
do the same thing in Thunderbird just so I can read a message.  I've
checked in the WE control panel, and there's a radio button that says,
should browse mode be on by default? and global no is checked. However
it comes on when a web page loads...has anyone else seen this?  I sure
haven't.  I tried switching it to yes, and back to no again but that
didn't seem to help.  This isn't a huge thing but every time I go to a
web page I have to take that extra step of turning browse mode on, but
it'd be nice to have it back to how it was before. Hope someone can make
sense of this lol.

Thanks guys!  By the way, i'm running Window-eyes 9.2 on a windows 7
64-bit system.

List archives can be found at