Hi there GROUP!
Does anyone Have any idea on where I might obtain a step by step tutorial on setting up filters and message rules for ThunderBird? I have a few that someone else set up for me when I had this system built, but haven't had them updated for quite some time now. I do have one that works well, but even though the messages wind up in the proper box they also wind up in several other boxes such as the inbox, all mail and important. I really would like to have messages that are being filtered to go to their own specific locations. Any help would be greatly APPRECIATED! Much THANKS&73 de
<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.