Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 12:02 PM
Subject: Accessible withVirtualView and OCR

Hello Everyone,

I got a .jpg file which I know has text in it.  I did get it read using an
OCR package, but I wanted to try with the Virtual View.  I tried all sorts
of virtual view settings and it did not read it.  I did make the Windows
change indicated first. I did not find .jpg as one of the file types in the
User Guide  so maybe it is not for that file type.  If I am missing
something, let me know.

Thanks.

Barbara

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/loyrg2845%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com