From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+vaughan.dodd001=msd.govt...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Rod Hutton via Talk
Sent: Thursday, 19 November 2015 9:24 a.m.
To: 'David Crowell'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: iTunes

Hi Dave,

I'm using the current version of iTunes 12.3.1.23 64-bit on Windows 10.
I've gotten very comfortable with it over the past month or so and I haven't
found anything I can't do with it.
I haven't used it to rip CDs, but I'm fairly sure it can be done using the
current version of Window-Eyes.
I thought about doing a podcast to introduce people to its functions and such,
but I decided against it for now, preferring to see what issues people are
having with it, and then just trying to help on a one on one basis.
Therefore, if you want to write to me off-list or simply ask your question on
the list, I'll certainly try and help.

All the best,

Rod