sorry, i ment delete the blu tooth driver in the device manager and have windows re detect it.
not the usb driver.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2015 8:07 PM
To: Tom Kingston ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: still having wifi drop outs.

you could try deleteing the usb driver in the device manager and reboot the
computer and have windows re detect and re install it.

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Kingston via Talk
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2015 6:36 PM
To: michael's emails ; Window-Eyes Discussion List

Again, your problem has nothing to do with the modem. It's the
bluetooth/wi-fi adapter in your laptop. Find the information on that in
Device manager, properties, driver.

Tom