Hi all

While on the subject of sound device selection, I have Vocalise Samantha
as my default software speech, with a USB sound device as its chosen
sound card.  On startup, sometimes the selected device comes up properly,
and sometimes it doesn't.  When it doesn't, W-E selects a device of its
choice instead.  Fortunately, I have trusty Apollo in the voice rotor,
so I can correct this, save the settings, and wait to see what happens
next time I start my computer.
does anyone know why W-E is randomly making sound card selections other
than mine?
--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>