I got them to give me a keyboard with the numlock key, and then when I got it it didn't have the application key so I have to use sift+ F10.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2015 1:32 PM
To: Nick Sarames ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: no numlock key on dell computers.

is this a desktop? if its still new you can demand that dell gives you a
keyboard with a numlock key.
and i would sugest all dell buyers do the same before you buy there computers.
dell has knowned for a few years that  many people need the numlock key and
they have not done anything about  putting it back yet.

-----Original Message----- From: Nick Sarames via Talk