>From my limited use of edsharp, it does work under windows 10, as well as the
>filedir program by the same person.

Chris

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared
725 Airport North Office Park
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(802) 362-3612
www.aisquared.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Neville via Talk
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2015 11:57 PM
To: Micallef Michael at FITA <michael.mical...@gov.mt>; Window-Eyes Discussion
List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Text editors

Don't know if Edsharp works under W10 32 or 64 bit as have not updated
to W10 as yet.

As for Edsharp not being maintained, last time I checked, which would be
well in excess of 12 months ago, the same version was still available.
However, as I am not having any problems with the programme, it not
being maintained doesn't bother me at all.

HTH
Neville.