From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+msolomon=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Don Smith via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 10:54 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: windows 10

Hi:

Any chance that we staff will put into an email or a very defined the steps
to install windows 10?

Not just an email with a line or two with a couple of hints.

My friend who runs a computer tech and repair shop has 15 computers between
hp and dell computers that after having been updated to windows 10 have
black screens.

Now I hear that this months window update has windows 10 in the download
without asking for permission.

Also, looks like there is a charge for some type of email.

In the upgrade to windows 10

We have spent a lot of money on our computers and win eyes to be floundering
around in the dark without some very clear instructions as to using windows
10 with we.

Yes, support tells us to look at some info on the web site of ai squared but
it is in dribs and drabs, how about a straight forward one document with all
the info.

How to prepare our computers

What to do with the edge, will it work or can we use something else?

Can we still use ff or are we stuck with internet explore which is poor at
best

What do we have to change in order to make we work with windows 10

Do all of the apps work with the upgrade or do we delete some of them

What happens to all of the computers that have not been updated to we 9.2

To my knowledge, this is the first time that we have been forced to upgrade
in order to work our computers

Now, we could with no warning, wake up with a whole new operating system

Of course, we all don't have the same computers, but, shurley some general
info should be given

Just a jittery old time user of window eyes

Don