Hey guys,

I have a very concerning problem with thunderbird that is happening. I am running we 8.4, and windows 7. Lately, i'll be typing in thunderbird, and it'll just start saying stuff like no marker, invalad key press, and all the standard web stuff that you see when you hit keys on a web page. I will often have to re-focus my message window. Has anyone seen this before? It's annoying to say the least. I'm also having a problem, where i'll try and up and down arrow and my computer keeps going ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding. It'll also happen when i'll backspace over a character. Any ideas on what to do?