Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 6:28 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Windows 7 Update Question

I'm also getting the nagging window inviting me
to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have
gone to Control Panel - Windows Update - and
looked in  both the Important Updates and
Optional Updates and none of them are KB305583.
Do I need to initiate an update enough to get it
downloaded in order to see KB305583 in a list? Thanks for any help.
Jeff