I had that problem I think during the beta and it went away after the next beta or the new release. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andre via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "'Window-Eyes Discussion List'" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:45 AM
Subject: Weli.exe stopped working. What?

I'm trying out the WE demo 9.2.1. I installed it, but every time I launch
it, I get the following error message. Does anyone know what this is about
and how to fix it? Running vista 32.

Thanks,

Microsoft Windows

weli.exe has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will

close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Close program

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bricemijares%40att.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com