check the factory set files  to make sure they are all up to date.
look in the windows update in optional updates. there maybe updated video and audio drivers to install.

-----Original Message----- From: tchild via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:02 PM
To: window-eyes
Subject: WE sound cutting out and breakinp up

Hello list, I’m emailing from my old win 8 machine. I installed WE on my new Del Windows 10 Pc. The speech breaks up when arrowing or tabbing through stuff. I hear parts of words or just a burp. Sometimes I have to tab and shift tab back and forth a couple of times before WE speeks the whold word or at least enough of it that I can figure out what it’s saying. Also when typing the key echo will speak every other letter I type and sometimes ever 3td letter. I’ve already removed all the DEL “Bloat ware” from the “add remove programs”. There must be some kind of setting I need to change because it’s pretty un-useable like it is.
Thank you for any help...

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com