once you answer yes, you must do the following:

1: press alt+t then o for options
2: press home then arrow once to checking mail
3: shift tab four times to the secure sockets when receiving ssl button and press enter
4: shift tab three times to certificate information button and press enter
5: right arrow till nothing is heard then tab nine times to add to trusted button and press the spacebar 6: using your mouse cursor, go to the bottom of the screen and locate the done button and left click to activate the done button 7: tab three times to ok and press enter. now tab once more to the final o.k. button and press enter. you are done. if this pops up again, just follow the steps above again. if you get this problem when sending a message and eudora will not send the message, then you have have to move to the sending mail catagory and do the same. if you get an error that you haven't sent mail. . . then your error is generated by the checking mail catagory. hope this helps.