From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Don Smith via Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 8:18 AM
To: 'net bat' <net...@comcast.net>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: WE upgrade

Morning:

I noticed you upgraded from we 9.2 to we 9.3 and also you were running
windows 7.
I was told if you already have 9.2 on your system and you want to install
windows 10, after installing win 10, you need to install 9.3 over again
because of video drivers.  Is this true?

Andif so, do you justinstall 9.3 over againas if you were installing 9.3 for
the first time?
Don