Hi all

This is a problem that's been around for a while, and I wonder if anyone
has a solution.
Using Windows7 and, now the latest W-E, I've just been trying to listen
to this link in Explorer and Firefox.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06rwpnz

In Explorer, I see no "play" or "listen" button at all, but it will play
the short sound clips.
In firefox, I see no main listen button, but I do see a "listen in
pop-out player" link, which causes the Adobe Flash plug in to crash.
Incidentally, this also happens with NVDA.
If I close down the screen reader and reload the page, it will play, but
reopening W-E causes the crash again and all is silence.
Any thoughts?
--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>