Well, I might give it another try. I'll also try using it with access32 to make sure it's not a WE 9.3 issue.

-----Original Message----- From: Pamela Dominguez
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2015 3:28 PM
To: Russ Kiehne ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Loss of speech

I am using it with a tripple talk mini USB.  It works well, most of the
time.  Occasionally, it will shut up for about half a minute, then come
back.  When I first upgraded, it seemed slow, but whatever the problem was,
it seems to have mostly fixed itself.  I still wish I could use read-to-end
when composing an email, though.  That, of course, has nothing to do with
the tripple talk.  It used to be possible to do this in versions before
seven, I think.  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Russ Kiehne via Talk