I tried e-mailing support, but no reply at all.

At 07:22 AM 12/21/2015, you wrote:
I had the same problem and sent an email to wesupp...@aisquared.com and explained the issue and gave them my serial number. I didn't have to wait long before I received a reply to try again. When I went out to the update site, it said that I now owned 9.3.1.0 and the installation went smoothly. I wonder if some serial numbers didn't get ported into 9.3.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+ayersd=co.tioga.ny...@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf Of David Pearson via Talk
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2015 7:52 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: 9.3 refuses to install over 9.2

I uninstalled Office 2003 thinking this might be the reason why
window eyes 9.3 won't install over 9.2.1, but I still get the message
that 9.3 is not compatible with my version of window eyes. This
happens on my windows 7 machine and my windows 10 machine.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/ayersd%40co.tioga.ny.us. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com