Hello Steve,
I appreciate hearing from you and I will give it a try. Have a happy holiday.
Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Jacobson via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "'Window-Eyes Discussion List'" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2015 7:09 AM
Subject: RE: Can I accomplish the described task using WindowEyes

Dennis,

There are still hyperactive windows in Window-Eyes.  However standard
windows also have several statuses, one of which is "Speak." It is possible
that setting a window around the area to "Speak" might be adequate.  Of
course, there may be a challenge to get it to not speak when something else
occupies that point, but you should be able to do that.  These are very,
very old features of Window-Eyes, but it is possible that scripting what you
want might work better, I don't know.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson