same here!

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Nick Sarames via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 10:41 PM
To: net bat ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: WE 9.3.1.0

I clicked on check for updates from the help menu, then tried to
download 9.3.1 and got an error message saying something like generating
update please wait.  This update either could not be downloaded or was
not downloaded successlly.  Please try again later, and then some advice
about making sure the antivirus program doesn
't prevent the down