Hello,

In WE, go to Verbosity -> Browse Mode -> Lists and set "Speak Bullets" to no.
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+sclower=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Nick Sarames via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 1:30 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: WE & Tabbing Down Through Links On a Website

I have asked this question before and never really got an answer. My
question pertains to a particular website which is a message board,

http://www.musicradio77.com/wwwboard/

At the beginning of each thread, WE reads the name of the link,
preceeded by the letter "d."  The 2nd link in that thread begins with
the letter "C.  After that, the letter "S is read.  I think I understand
what WE is trying to do, but is there a way to change it so WE only
reads the name of each link?  BTW, if I turn of browse mode, WE reads
them the way I prefer them read.

Nick