Curious to do this, too.  I just hunted all over the Explorer window and can't
find that option as it's existed before in Windows.  I cannot re all if I found
it 2 years ago when I first got this computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+robin_van_lant=key....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Kevin Minor via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:21 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: How do I change a view in Windows 8.1: RE: Changing the folder view in
Windows 10 Was RE: Trying to find a Window-eyes setting

Hi.

I'd like my folder settings in Windows Explorer to be applied to all folders.
I'm using Windows 8.1.  I tried to follow the steps for Windows 10, but I
didn't find an options choice in the File menu.  I have music on my PC that has
their years in the file, and I have one folder configured the way I want the
details displayed.  How do I get this to be applied to all folders?

Thanks for the help.

Happy holidays, whatever you celebrate, or at least have a nice Friday with
family.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kmino...@outlook.com

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic
personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from
Key
send an e-mail to mailto:dnereque...@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in
the
SUBJECT line.