From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of via Talk
Sent: December 29, 2015 4:11 PM
To: A I Squared Support List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Two Questions

Hello,

Using 9.3, Win 7.  And I can not type in the Search Field on Ebay.

It seems that Ebay may have changed their web site just a touch, and now
I am having troubles finding an Edit Line to type in what I am searching
for.

Anyone have a solution?

Second question-

I have 10 pages of Phone numbers, and to find someone on this list is
getting harder and harder as it grows.  Anyone able to suggest an
accessible program where I might store names and phone numbers, that
canbe  easily looked up?
--

Thanks for any reply,

Dave