this has already been sent to the programmers.
usually when browse mode is on and you press the space bar on a radio button you have to tab away and go back before w e will announce the status of that radio button.

but press r to go to the first radio button then turn browse mode off. then you can move between options with the arrow keys if there are more radio buttons and it will give you the status and the option you are on.

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Massey via Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 8:32 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Radio buttons not announcing checked status using Google Chrome

Hi.  Today I went online to my bank's website using Google Chrome.  I
entered my bank's website address focusing the address bar by pressing
alt-d.  After I logged in, I used the transfer feature to send money to my
selected recipients.  When I checked the boxes to transfer the funds
immediately, the state of the radio buttons would not properly announce the
status.  I know that the radio buttons were checked because I was able to
complete the transactions.  The radio buttons still announced that they were
unchecked.  I hope that this issue will be resolved in the next release of
Window-eyes.

Mike M.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com