From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Curtis Delzer via Talk
Sent: December 31, 2015 6:21 PM
To: window-eyes discussion list <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: apps! OFF? or! what?

For some reason, ever since my upgrade to 9.3.1, my APPS status is
flakey! Often I find them not working, where all the APPS condition
should be toggled on, when in fact though it says "on," they are not
either responding to hot key, or time instance, or status of the
screen when the progress A

APP should be "beeping" at me.
I wonder why this is? When I "re-installed," the APPSthat were
installed from the new install seemed to work, but now, they are
"gone" again, though installed and according to the WE control pannel, "on."
Hmm! Any ideas?

Curtis Delzer, H.S.
San Bernardino, CA

List archives can be found at