I just tried it, and I am not using wifi, and it seems to have worked. It told me I was connected, and went on to give me something like 99 percent. I didn't listen to the rest of that to hear all of that. I don't know what the percentage means. Since I'm emailing you, right now. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:04 PM
To: michael's emails ; via Talk
Subject: Re: Problem with insert w

so i guess this hot key is only for wy fi connections.
it might give me some status if i use my windows tablet which uses wy fi only.

-----Original Message----- From: michael's emails
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 7:51 PM
To: net bat ; Window-Eyes Discussion List

Well on my desk top it just says their is 2 available neworks.
but on my laptop we says the name of the network and the signal strengh.
cheers Michael.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk