Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know I just updated Itunes Enhance, so that, when
you press any of the hotkeys, the state of playback, or whether you're
rewinding or fast forwarding, is spoken.
I didn't think of doing this before, since Itunes is pretty silent, even with
the rbosity provided by the Itunes set file.
However, in light of the added functionality provided by my app, it seemed
important from an accessibility point of view to be informed on the state of
Itunes.

Enjoy,

Rod Hutton